Friday, December 3, 2010

Name Game Action

This is what happens when you have a great group of seniors (who I had when they were all little freshmen) who you have a great relationship with AND they have some down time at the end of class because of a quirky bell schedule...

... they decide that they want in (seriously) on the naming of the baby. Like Brian & I would hand over responsibility (and the joy) of naming our child to teenagers? Anyway... they spent time taking nominee names, then piecing together first & middle names, and finally having a class wide vote on the "best names" for Baby Heck #3. Now mind you, I just sat back and watched the entertainment.

When they were all done and had finalized their list of baby names - they wanted to know which one I would be using. Although there are a few names on the list that caught my eye, in large part Brian & I have not yet started considering names seriously. The Name Game will begin soon enough.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

I love Cooper and Jane... just sayin' :)

Nicky said...

I loveeeeeee Nicole;)