Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busy Saturday Morn

What a beautiful Saturday morn! By 9:00 am it had finally warmed up to the mid-50s and Daddy and the gang headed out to walk Ziggy. Water was flat and mirror-like... did I mention how nice it was? Speaking of Ziggy, he is recovering nicely after a Friday involving a small surgery to have a growth removed from his neck & to have a "snaggle" tooth removed. Yes, he had a tooth extraction. But all is well with him and he just finished up his pain meds and seems to be back to his energetic self.
An afternoon snack break of pretzels & dipping cheese was a treat... usually it is all so healthy like apples & grapes. At one point, I looked over and Abby had 3 pretzel sticks in her mouth at once. Do you think she liked them?
Daddy cleaned out and washed my absolutely disgusting car. My only comment/explanation to him was "real life is what happens every day in my car" because I have the kids. He didn't really care for that answer. I give him one week with the kids in his truck every morning & afternoon with snacks and drinks and see how clean his truck stays? He too would be calling it "real life." But I do really appreciate the clean car... thank you a ton!
Our happy little engineer working with Grandpop to put together a train set.
Giving it a test run!
A little boy who loves his trains!


No comments: