Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers (Saturday Night Version)


  • I can't believe there are only 20 days of Christmas shopping left and I only have present. I'm either going to need to some serious alone time to make progress or I think I may need to resort to online shopping this year.
  • Hello cold, cold mornings... its about time I could start wearing some scarves and heavy coats!
  • Thomas informed us today that he would be turning 18 on his birthday. Let me get this right... he is 3 going on 18? Does that mean we get to skip (all together) the teen "drama" years? Of course when he did tell us this, it made me immediately realize that we would have 3 teenagers in our house at one time; I don't think there is anyway around drama then. Aughhh. At least I have many years to prepare for that.
  • End of the semester madness at school means constant review for exams in class, after school reviews for kids interested and mass grading of essay exams. Too bad drinking is out of the question now... it sure would help. (kidding of course)
  • Tomorrow the tree, decorations and outside lights go up at the Heck household. Hello Christmas, Hello Santa! Now I just need to get presents.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I hope your week was wonderful! I don't know how I missed this last week, but hopefully you've had a smooth finals week as well :)