Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Boy Talk

Over the course of the last few months, I have noticed that there is more & more "boy talk" going on in our house. Clearly Daddy & Thomas are on the same wave length when it comes to discussing tools, cars, trucks............................................ and boy parts.
Prime example for you:

What seems like at least once a day for the last two weeks or so, Thomas has been "adjusting" himself after he goes to the bathroom or puts clean underwear on in the morning or at night before bedtime. When I ask if he is OK or what he is doing, his reply is simple & to the point:

  • "I'm fix'in my junk" OR
  • "I'm tucking my junk" OR
  • "My pee-pee is getting so big that I have to tell it to get down in my underwear" OR even
  • "It's my hunk junk, Mommy"
Oh and let's not forget that Daddy has also introduced Thomas to things like "clean your crack" while he is in the tubby bath and how to give a wedgy.  Yeap... these are the classic moments happening in the Heck household lately.  Lovely.

At first I was mortified (but found it down right hilarious); now it's just becoming the "norm" in the house.  As long as Abby doesn't start saying it and he's not screaming it from the rooftops... I guess I'm OK with it.

No comments: