Wednesday, December 8, 2010

16 weeks Prego

No hiding it now! I've now moved past the "she kinda looks chunky stage" to "she is definately pregnant stage."  Regular clothes are really starting to not fit right (especially pants)... I'm about to go on a full out shopping spree just for pants alone because it is uncomfortable to be in normal things all day long at work.  I'm embarassed to say that I'm excited about "panel pants" and elastic waistbands.  Bring it on, PLEASE!
At 16 weeks prego with Baby Heck #3, I've been blessed (again) with no morning sickness... just extreme exhaustion.  This picture is an example of what I look like by 7:30 pm approximately 3-4 times per week.  Of course this pic is compliments of my hubby... thanks a LOT sweetie.  Although it makes for great relaxation & catching up on rest - it doesn't help at all that I'm so often exhausted to do any school work at night.

No comments: