Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Abby's room

If you follow this blog then you will remember seeing this picture back in June when I knew I had to start doing something with Abby's room. I'm embarrassed to say this is what it looked like for most of the summer. However, in the last few weeks (but especially last weekend), it has been redecorated and now looks much more like a baby girl's room. Now we have cute little flower decorations - lots of pinks, purples and other pastel colors! Still need several little things to hang on the wall - but that will come very soon.
Brian has painted all the mismatched furniture (shelves) all one burgandy color for the room. I love that it has a splash of boldness to it. Even though the wall above the changing table is blank right now, I'm going to hang the baby quilt that came with the bedding set there (since no one ever covers the baby with it).
The other item to be hung is the window curtains. My mother-in-law is making them and that will be the last of the decorating that needs to be done. Simple & Sweet.


No comments: