Wednesday, August 5, 2009

L-A-Z-Y

That is what today has been all about so far. Maybe because Monday & Tuesday were very busy with Thomas at both Nana & Grannie's house each day and me working (what felt like non-stop) up at school - but today has been all about being L-A-Z-Y! So much so that I'm embarrassed to say that my son is taking his nap in his PJs. Ha-ha... I didn't even get out of my 'jammies until he went down after lunch and I took a shower. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Not only do I not feel like doing much but it is also really HOT outside and that just isn't something I feel like getting into.

Anyway - lesson plans are done; I met with my long-term substitute yesterday and went over as much as we could together. I wished her luck and told her she would be just fine. I have only one assignment left for my M.Ed class (which is due next week), but I'll try and get that done by tomorrow night so it is out of the way. I guess all that is left is get the infant carseat in the car, do a few last loads of wash (because I won't feel like doing that next week), & put the "hospital bag" in the car. I guess you could say we are ready to have this baby girl!

No comments: