Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Poop" Laps

This necessary activity does not get done nearly as much as it should - probably only once or twice a week! I'm talking about picking up poop - Ziggy's poop to be specific. Lately, Thomas is on this kick where he loves to walk around the backyard with his big truck and point out all of Zig's poop piles. He usually includes some short commentary like "Yuck, Ziggy" or "Poop Yucky" or even counts the number of piles that he sees (which certainly makes me feel like we haven't been doing our job by picking them up). Anyway, last night I was able to capture this Kodak moment for you.

Shoes off! Thomas loves to feel the grass & dirt in his toes. Brian joined him. Of course, if it were me - I would have shoes on because with my luck I would step in one of the piles!
Making the first lap - fully armed with poop baggies!
Running from pile to pile
Maybe wondering "Did we get all of them Daddy?"
Afterwards, Thomas is still making the laps but Daddy & Zig have decided to play a game of fetch with the tennis ball.
I'm pretty sure that the boys made at least 10-12 large laps around the yard - Thomas just wore himself out!


No comments: