Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

Although I try to be thankful everyday for my big & small blessings, I thought it appropriate to bring back my "Thankful Thursdays" during the month of November as we get closer to Thanksgiving in a few weeks.

#1 - Skype.  Seeing Brian/Daddy's face is priceless.
#2 - Seat warmers in my VW.  This is a must during winters in Alaska.
#3 - Morning kisses from 3 special munchkins.  There is no better way to start my day.
#4 - A special neighbor.  Someone who is willing to trade off mornings watching our kids so that important matters get done.  Thanks Steph!
#5 - Hazelnut creamer for my coffee.  Warm yumminess in a cup.
#6 - The most flexible caretaker ever.  She is so willing to work around my internship schedule and Brian/Daddy being gone.  Thanks Mindy!
#7 - Garage space for my car.  See #2 listed above.  Same idea.  Single digits in the morning is not always fun, but a warm car makes it a bit better.
#8 - Bedtime Books.  Reading while getting cozy together is an incredible way to end my busy days.
#9 - Frozen boogies on frozen noses.  Although gross at first, I can't help but think they are adorable.
#10 - Quiet/Nap time.  This is how I keep my insanity in check.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so welcome! Anytime. Not like I won't be out there anyways. :) If you need anything while Brian is gone holler. Thanks for all you and Brian's help while Eric was gone!