Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The truth of the matter is...

  • I'm not superwoman.  But that seems to be the impression I give when I handle things.
  • I am really lonely when Brian is gone.  But my "game face" gives another impression.
  • I'm emotional at some point every single day.  That's par for the course with me, whether Brian is TDY/deployed or not.
  • I can be spiteful and I do it well. I have to work hard to not do it because it comes so naturally to me.
  • I don't like to ask for help - in large part because I think I should be able to take care of it myself.  Also because I don't like being needy.  Matter of fact, I can't stand needy.
  • I find myself in a rut from time to time.  Thank goodness it only lasts a day here or there.
  • There are days that I just don't feel like I did a great job at parenting.

The truth of the matter is though, I am loved despite all of my faults and imperfections.



No comments: