Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (the whinning & huffing edition)

 
TGIF Peeps.  I only have the energy for bullets this morning.  Work with me...
  • Goodbye sunshine, hello snow showers.  The forcast looks white from here on out.
  • I didn't go to my internship all week due to the bug that is going around.  First Abby, now my daycare provider's little guy.  Lord help me trying to fit in all these extra hours into the coming weeks.
  • Jobs, jobs, jobs.  I am hunting for jobs.
  • Basketball is over for Thomas in one week.  Wow.  Then what are we gonna do with our "extra" time?  Of course, sign up for indoor soccer.
  • Abby is so strong that I witnessed her do a pullup on the bars the other day at gymnastics.  Really?  A freak'in pullup, Abby?  She blows my mind.
  • I've never seen a child sleep as well as Marilyn does - everynight she is good for at least 12 hours.  Solid.  Coma-like sleep.  This is clearly a Sullivan trait.
  • The whinning and huffing is at an all time high in our house lately.  It's really ridiculous.  I'm about to put "Operation Hush Up" into action if it doesn't fix itself soon.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Many hugs! If you need to have Thomas come over a couple of extra mornings, he is more than welcome. :)

TeamBolina said...

Way to go, Abby!

I hope whatever bug is going around there leaves quickly. I was stuck at home this week with sick ones, too. Not fun.