Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (hubby home? edition)


Hey, November.  How are you here already?
  • I need time to continue to fly by.  At this rate, Brian will be home in the blink of an eye.
  • I wonder if there is any chance in the world that it won't snow again until Brian comes home?  Yeah.  Fat chance.
  • Whether its 8 months, 2 months, or a week... it just plain sucks to have Brian gone.  I may be used to it, but it doesn't make it any easier emotionally.
  • Today was not one of my better days.  I hate being in a rut or a mood.  Or whatever it is.
  • My day started when I realized that I was completely out of bread.  Needless to say, Thomas had to buy his first "hot lunch" at school... and he was super excited.  I, on the other hand, had nothing to bring to school for lunch.  Lovely.
  • It seems that overnight I have created a chocolate-loving, candy-wanting, sweet-tooth baby out of Marilyn.  And she only gets 2 pieces of candy a day.  Auughhh!  Thank god I have a 7 day house rule and the candy will all be gone by Wednesday.
  • Thomas is loving basketball.  Seriously.  I also can't believe how much he has improved in the last month.  I guess it also doesn't hurt that we have a basketball hoop downstairs in the playroom for the winter that he uses daily.


1 comment:

Danifred said...

I can't imagine how hard it is to have Brian away. Hang in there Mama!