Thursday, November 22, 2012

So much to be thankful for


 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Despite not spending this holiday together, I am extremely thankful my husband is safe and out of harms' way this year.

Truly thankful that a new friend has opened her home today to the kids & I to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner with her wonderful family.  I'm truly grateful for new friendships.

I'm so thankful that all of my loved ones are with other loved ones or taking care of those who must work on this special holiday.

My family is healthy, my children smile & laugh everyday, and we are provided for by the most loving and caring husband.

This year, I have so much to be thankful for.  Life is certainly good...

A baby girl who has grown by leaps & bounds this year and
has the most precious smile & giggle:
My little boy who loves to learn and has an amazing imagination & is so creative:
But I would be remiss if I didn't share that I am most thankful for my sweet, independent and strong-willed Abbigail who has found her words & sounds and continues to improve every day
with her speech:





No comments: