Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dear NUK Princess


Dear NUK Princess -
As you well know, I just turned 3 years old yesterday.  For quite a long time, Mommy has shared with me your story & the important job you have each and every day.  You certainly must be busy collecting all the old NUKs of little girls who have recently turned 3 and packing them away in your backpack to be recycled into something else one day.

Although I have relied on my many different NUK(s) to sooth me, comfort me, and even console me for the last 3 years, over the last year, I have only used them when I lay down for a short nap or at bedtime.  I have been looking forward to this day for about the last 6 months... turning 3... and telling everyone that there will be no more NUKs.  I've also been super excited about what awaits me in the mailbox tomorrow... the "thank you" package that you send all little girls who have relinquished their NUKs.

Please take care of my old & worn out NUKs... they served me well dear NUK princess.

Love,
Abbigail


No comments: