Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dirt + Water = FUN

Last Sunday, it was a hot one... but for some reason or another, it seemed like a good morning to be playing and working outside. When Abby went down for her (short) morning nap, Thomas & me headed outside for some fresh air and sun. I immediately went to work weeding the flower beds/bushes. Thomas initial was helping me, but had plans of his own. He realized that the "side planter" next to our mailbox that didn't get any flowers planted in it this season made a PERFECT spot for his diggers & dumpers. I don't think I heard a peep out of him for at least 30 minutes. This is a serious little boy hard at work... getting dirty, dump'in dirt & digg'in dirt.


So, naturally after he were completely soaked with sweat (& hard work), we headed out back to hose off. Little Boy + Dirt + Water = FUN!


Yes... this Florida boy is naked in his birthday suit. He was in hog's heaven enjoying the sun, the cool water all the while he just "hung out." Part that made me laugh the most? When he went around the corner of the house and peed on the fence. I guess that is part of the enjoyment of summertime.

No comments: