Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (The pictures that didn't get posted this week edition)



Hi Friday... I figured I would just get caught up with pictures that didn't quite make this week's blog posts.  Enjoy!
  • Two little ones who are practically as tech savvy as Mommy & Daddy (thank goodness for free Preschool & Kindergarten Apps on the iPhones...
  • With temperatures holding steady at negative numbers for the last week or so, we hit up a new Arctic Playground and everyone seemed to give it a 2-thumbs up!




  • After far too long of just sitting around for the last several years, Brian found the perfect place for my "Mother's Day Pots"... they hold my apples and soon to be herb or flower plants.

  • Darth Vader visited our house this week (ha-ha)!  Well... actually Daddy had his Chem gear out for inspection and some little troops got their hands on his mask.
  • This is what weekly grocery shopping looks like.  Fun Times.  Do you believe that I'm the norm walking around with 3 kids?  Yep... plenty of moms doing this with 4, 5, and 6 kids.  Crazy with a capital "C."

  •  Marilyn is not only a self-sitter, but also a pretty strong stander and is officially on the MOVE... she is perfecting the army man crawl and is no longer to be trusted and left alone even for a milla-second.  The gate is going up ASAP. 

  • For whatever reason, all 3 of my munchkins think its fun to be in the crib together.




  • I thought I would start the weekend with a "Friday Photo" of a something that has caught my eye here.  More than likely it is going to be something absolutely beautiful - which tends to be the case up here in Alaska.  Every thing is beautiful... just like this one of a side road here on base.


No comments: