Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers (no movies, words and best hotel version)

Another busy week checked off the list.  Another week closer to Spring Break vacation.  On to the leftovers....
  • I'll try and get posts up with pictures about the busy events this week...
  • I've resorted to no DVDs in the car on the way to school if Thomas is sleeping on my floor when I wake up in the AM.  That also means no getting cozy in my bed and watching Disney cartoons either while I shower & get dressed.  I'm trying new things here just to get my little boy to stay in his bed ALL night long.  Auuughhhh!
  • I'm at the point where I wish Abby would just say something to us... anything... anyword... even if she wants to tell us "no"... I would be eternally grateful to hear that word as long as she starts to use her words and not just continue to point and grunt.  Aughhhhh!
  • After traveling up to GA on Thursday and staying at a Hampton Inn & Suites... I'm realizing that the FABULOUS free breakfast (including hot waffles, cereal, hot eggs & sausage, fresh fruit & yogurt) is the way to go when we travel across the country on our move.  How can you beat that?  Especially with Thomas & Abby who are my eaters...
  • Prayers go out to the victims of the Pacific Tsunami... unbelievably frightening.
Have a great weekend everyone...

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I love a good hotel that not only has great beds but a fabulous breakfast in the morning- it sounds like you definitely have a plan.

I bet Abby will start talking and become the non-stop chatterbox. Isn't that the way it always happens :)