Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Home Stretch - Final Trimester

We're in the home stretch! The third and final trimester starts this week (we are 28 weeks along) and I'm feeling good.  Outside the usual pregnancy "norm" (big, fat, waddling, etc), all is good.  I would like to say that I am still sleeping through the night without having to wake and go pee... but alas, that is not true.  This is only the case because of two little munchkins who will remain nameless.  One gets out of bed and sneeks into our room sometimes and I find "trying" to go to sleep on our floor or he has had an accident and needs help changing; the other one has been waking often in the middle of the night for various reasons.  Either way, if let be, my body would still be allowing me to sleep through the night.  But thanks to my two children, they have already been training me to get up in the middle of the night for the forthcoming nightly baby feedings.
I feel like I have much to say about Baby Girl Heck, however it will need to wait until another night because exhaustion has hit and my bed is calling out my name.  Baby name possibilities, baby room (does she have/get one), clothes & things and being #3 are all things running through my brain right now.  Until next time my bloggy friends...

No comments: