Friday, March 11, 2011

A New Alaskan Toy

Last weekend, we got a new used toy to bring with us to Alaska.  I never thought I would own one of these.  Then again, I never thought I would be moving to Alaska.  Here, Thomas is very excited about our pickup...
Abby has no idea what we are doing... but she as enjoying herself none the less.  As long as she has he NUK and a good book (and very possibly a snack)... then she is good to go!
It was a cold pick up day...
for our new toy.  We now own this:

oh my goodness. 
I'm thinking this ATV is going to be fun,
however, I'm hoping that Thomas & Daddy alike don't become adicted in the 3 years we are living up there.
Of course, I shouldn't forget about Abbigail.
Can you picture her with a cute little pink helmet riding on this with her Daddy?
Oh my goodness.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

You guys are going to have F-U-N with that thing!