Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's cooking?

The results are in.
They were crystal clear.

The Chinese Fertility Calendar test was correct.
Many of the Prediction Gender tests were wrong.
Many of my friends were right...
But several of them were wrong.

One person who was correct... Thomas.
He must have the instinct, because I know that I didn't have a clue & neither did Daddy.

I'm happy to report that the results from today's ultrasound showed us that Baby Heck is...

healthy...

expected to arrive sometime around May 24th...

is approximately 14.5 oz...

moving quite a bit non-stop... and





... is  a GIRL!

2 comments:

AJ's Mom said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news! I hope everyone, including you, are feeling good!

Danifred said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Horray for girls!