Friday, January 14, 2011

In with my stuff

I was getting ready to leave work when I grabbed my purse. I reached into my purse to get my car keys and for some reason... couldn't find them quickly. That is unusual for me because I keep my purse fairly organized (or so I think) and most everything has a "spot."

Where the heck were my keys?

Once I actually glanced into my purse, it all became too obvious what the problem was. I dumped out my purse onto my desk in order to find the keys. Ah ha! There they are... underneath all the other crap that has gotten tossed in with my stuff. A run-down of what (else) I found:

  • wallet
  • checkbook (although the only check written is weekly daycare)
  • small bottle of lotion
  • Planner (see earlier post this week regarding importance)
  • chapstick
  • Tide Pen (compliments of my friend Linsey)
  • calculator
  • 2 pens
  • 2 packs of fruit snacks for the kids on the ride home
  • 3 CARS
  • baby ultrasound (from Wednesday's appt)
  • school keys (on the Apple chain)
  • chip clip from old bag of pretzels at work
  • love note from my hubby (yes, periodically I get them) about my Christmas present
  • donation receipt/ticket for a charity pancake breakfast in 2 weeks
  • "Return to School" doctor's note for Abby from this week

No comments: