Sunday, January 9, 2011

TV obsession

... or lack thereof.  Brian and I just don't watch a lot of TV.  Matter of fact, just until recently I really only watched one night of a favorite show.  Most people think I am completely weird when I tell them that I have been absolutely hooked for the last 5 seasons of "Biggest Loser."  This is my favorite show.  I guess it really is all about people choosing to change their lives for the better and I love that it centers around hard work and really looking inside themselves to see why their life is the way it is.  Anyway... I'm hooked.

However, recently I have added a second night of TV into my life.  This too is a reality show but it is completely different from my Tuesday night obsession.  Regardless of your political affiliation, regardless of what you think of her as a political candidate... I think anyone will find "Sarah Palin's Alaska" completely intriguing.  I'm sure a big part of us starting to watch this show is because we are heading to Alaska this summer for our next assignment.  The show does such an amazing job of showcasing Alaska, it resources, the amazing opportunities & adventures that await people up there.  OMG... Alaska is so beautiful and I'm so excited about the adventures that I hope we take full advantage of.  So while the TLC shows ends tonight with a 2 hour series finale (watching it as I type)... this show has just begun to peek my interest in everything that the state of Alaska has to offer.



No comments: