Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers (Frozen version)

It has been a few weeks since I recapped a week with some good 'ol "Friday Night Leftovers"... I'm getting back on the horse & getting back to my routine:
  • Based on our low & high temps here in FL... I'm wondering if we are going to be able to handle the frigidness of Alaska this time next year? This week/next week here are lows in the 20s & highs in the 40s. Ouch... cold. Next week in AK... lows in the negative numbers & highs in the 20s. OMG... can we say frozen like Popsicles?
  • My crew has been suffering from cough, running nose, boogers everywhere, endless tissue boxes everywhere and humidifiers running nonstop through the night. We are just starting to turn the corner (I think & hope) so we are hoping for a better weekend than last.
  • I'm trying to remember if Thomas was as whinny and prone to the "sudden-break-down-have-a-tantrum" syndrome that Abbigail seems to be suffering from? No... her sickness this week has nothing to do with it... it has been going on for several weeks. I'm sure hoping that the Twos aren't worse - If so, I won't make it especially with a newborn added to the mix.
  • Smooth start to my semester with my M.Ed class - not sure if its better planning on my part, or the fact that Brian is actually home (thus making it all around an easier routine), or just sheer luck, but I'm happy with how I'm being able to fit in all in. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
  • Now that we know we have a little girl Heck on the way... I'm starting to think about the storage of clothes again. I'm sure I will start getting back many of the baby clothes that were lent out to a friend, as well as all the size 12 months that Abby is still in... that means lots of Rubbermaid containers labeled by size stacked neatly in a closet all waiting to be worn again by a brand new baby.
  • Can't believe that we aren't leaving the area for approximately 6.5 more months and Brian is already busy at work with Out Processing stuff for us to leave.... some of which involves me and the kids directly. Case in point, this week we had appointments to take care of our passports... military issued because its considered an "overseas" location. Wow - this process is going to go by faster than I thought.

That's it for now. Signing out. Stay warm where ever you are. Tootles everyone.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Storing and rotating clothes is one of my least favorite jobs. You definitely have your work cut out for you with 3 sets of clothes now :)