Happy Belated Friday. I hope the weekend is off to a great start!
- This Alaska weekend has started off on a cold note... 30 degrees. The truth of the matter is there is no turning back now. Winter is around the corner and will be here for the next 7 months.
- I have a feeling that the Tooth Fairy will be visiting us soon for the first time ever.
- Speaking of Fairies, I wish there was a Dusting Fairy, Vacuuming Fairy, also one that loves to clean bathrooms. I would very much like those gals to visit me.
- Cub Scouts never panned out - Brian and I just can't take the disorganization of the leader/pack and the lack of focus that should be a priority. We may look elsewhere but more than likely we will just wait until next school year when we are back home to try again.
- At the rate we're moving, Marilyn and Abby are going to be wearing the same size clothes in the next year.
- The initial report from Thomas' teacher at this point in the year is that he is reading at almost a 2nd grade level. Proud Mama is what I am.
- What I'm hearing on the Halloween rumor mill is that I need to find/put together a costume for a Red Power Ranger, a Pink Power Ranger (gosh, where did she possibly get that idea?), and a pumpkin or Doc McStuffins.
- I'm headed out the door tonight for our school's football game against our cross-town rival. Oddly enough, it has been a quiet week leading up I just wanted it to be known that there is nothing in comparison to what CHS school spirit and football is. Period. Sure do miss it.