I've neglected the FNLs for the past few weeks, so I'm gonna pour it on today:
- I'm proud to say that the transition from crib to toddler bed has been a seamless transition. Peace of cake! I owe it all to the blowup toddler mattress from our FL vacation last month.
- We now must pull down our black out shades in our bedroom before we go to bed due to almost 16 hours of daylight. Sunrise today is 6:05 AM and sunset is at 9:50 PM! Yes, you read that correctly... the sun doesn't go down until almost 10 o'clock at night! Love it.
- On our side of the street, all the houses have grass growing in their yard. On the opposite side of the street, those poor fools have piles of at least 2-3' of snow in their yard. It pays to have a house facing South/Southeast!
- There are only 20 school days left (if you count today)! Holy Moly! That means two things are certain: 1) I'm about to have a 1st grader and 2) I need to figure out our summer schedule ASAP!
- Brian starts his new job in the next week or so. He'll be going back to his roots in the civil engineer world.
- Marilyn says so much. I'm blown away daily with, not only her words that she says, but also the short sentences that she raddles off to us. Girl is a talker.
- Speaking of our little Chatty Cathy, I can not even believe she will be 2-years old in less than a month. How do I slow the hands of time?
- Thomas never ceases to amaze me - he tells us his favorite part of the school day is math (more specifically, doing subtraction), his talent of drawing now includes detailed dragons & fancy racecars, and he sits with Marilyn and reads her stories.
- Brian and I are relieved once again that we have found good renters for our house while we are away. Peace of mind goes a long way!