Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Out from under all the boxes & paper

We are here... I promise.  It's just been a very busy last few days since the delivery truck brought all of our stuff.  We are slowly digging ourselves out from under all the boxes and paper.  Let me emphasize slowly.  Anyway, I will try my best to write some stories and thoughts about these last few days later tonight or maybe by tomorrow.  At best, I have a some pictures from D-day (aka: Delivery day).  It was chaotic, fun, absolutely exhausting and eye-opening. 

Marilyn had a front row seat most of the day (when she wasn't napping).
 The kids opening boxes and wrapped toys like they hadn't seen them in years (or any toys at all for that matter).
 More Maddness...
 Marilyn's room - she is actually sleeping in the closet at this moment in her Pack-n-Play.  She didn't even flinch when movers brought in her furniture.
 Thomas & Abby shoved in the corner of the laundry room eating lunch (only space available).

 The man in charge
 Typical looking room jammed pack with boxes and furniture
 I've discovered that my children have it all.
WAY TOO MANY Toys!
I have cancelled Christmas and there will be no toys!
Just kidding, but seriously we are in the process of "thining" out and donating a lot of toys.
Maddness.
 The supervisor

 More maddness

 The funny man
 New haircuts this weekend for the boys
Picking up some goods at Sams
(notice Marilyn tucked in the back of the cart).
 
 Just another beautiful late afternoon in Alaska with a rainbow.
Anyone want to come and visit?

No comments: