Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anniversary numbers

8 = years we have known each other
7 = years we have been happily married
3 = children we have been blessed with
3 = PCS moves around the country/world
2 = years we spent overseas in Portugal
5 = houses we have lived in
3 = dogs we have loved
3 = dogs we have had to say goodbye to
11 = vehicles we have owned (7 were Brian's)
6 = boats we have owned (all of them were Brian's)
3 = college degrees received
1 = M.Ed degree is 1/2 way done!
2 = USAF promotions celebrated
2 = deployments we survived
14 = TDYs we survived
720 = days (which is 2 years) we were separated due to the deployments & TDYs
1,000,000+ = wonderful memories we have made as a family
1,000,000+ = wonderful memories we will make just in the next few years alone

Happy Anniversary Brian!  You are my soulmate and my best friend.  Through all the ups and downs, togetherness and separations, births and deaths, scares, stresses and joys... you have been by my side (even from half way around the world) every step of the way.  I love you.  I love you even more than the day I said "I do."  Thank you for loving me.


No comments: