Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WORDY Wednesday

You would think she was shopping in a trendy department store with the way she took her time and eyed each item carefully hanging on the rack.
FYI... I was tired of taking forever with her in the mornings as I held her while she changed her mind a million times on what to wear... so I lowered them down to her level.
I hope this doesn't encourage her to change her cloths now a million times a day!
 Yeap...we joined AAA. 
And the best part of our membership is that the infamous TripTik and supplemental maps just arrived yesterday.  The memories of childhood road trips with my mom & sister all over the US have flooded back into my head.
Oh let the road trip begin!
 And finally...
the last building project (I think) before our departure in just ONE month...
 A backyard shed (that we have both wanted and needed for years) that our new tenant will be able to utilize.  Just in case you are counting, the shed + the new patio are both recent projects that Brian built that we have gotten minimal enjoyment out of due to our impending departure.  I guess that is what a deadline will do to you...
GET 'R DONE!

No comments: