Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Officially summer

Although we have been doing this for what seems months now, it is officially summer today and the pool babies in our family LOVE the water.  I'm starting to think that we have birthed children that have gills.


 We had our own little "Redneck Riveria" going on last weekend in the backyard.
I wonder if its going to even be warm enough in Alaska on the hottest day to do this in our new backyard?  I wonder if we should pack up the pool and bring it with us?  I mean... do they even sell those things up in Alaska?
 This is an essential, daily, never-ending item used in our house.
Will we need this in Alaska?
 It may be small, but the kids love it.

 I had to make sure baby girl was in on the pool action (while she slept and had a wonderful breeze blowing across her).

No comments: