Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Four

It just doesn't seem possible that in a week our baby boy will be four.

First there was one.
 Then there was two.
 And then three.
 Now he is on the verge of four.
Four means preschool.
Followed by kindergarten.
Followed by elementary school.
OMG... then he will be in middle & high school.
I'm going to blink and we will be sending him off to college.
I love watching Thomas grow & learn everyday...
but there is a part of me that just wants to hold on to him as my little boy.
Because right now,
he still kisses and hugs me whenever and whereever we are,
he still needs some of my help,
he still wants to snuggle with me,
he still tells me he loves me and he is going to dream of me.

These are the things that I don't want to let go.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I love the progression of pictures. This getter older business sure is bittersweet.