Monday, June 27, 2011

Have truck, will move

The morning started early for Brian and me.  Once the kids were off to school, we were in "GO" mode!  Believe it or not, it is a lot of work getting ready for a team of packers & movers to "invade" your house with the intention of emptying your house in just 2 days.  But I must say... Brian & me make a pretty good team...we survived day one.
 One of my favorite baby items that helped make the day go smoothly was my Baby Bjorn.  The movers called it my "kangaroo pouch."  Just pop the baby in and within moments, the subtle movements and swaying have lulled sweet Marilyn to sleep, all the while giving me hands free movement to take care of our never ending to-do list.  Can you see how tucked and cozy she is?
My other lifelines are Marilyn's NUK and of course, my phone.
NUK = instant ability to calm baby.
My phone = calls, email, texting, Internet.
How do people survive with out them?
I mean both of them - NUK and phone?
The inspector

No comments: