Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wrap up...

I feel like I just woke up to Friday morning... and now I'm getting ready to say goodbye to the weekend.  I'm not sure how or why time is racing by us, but I'm trying to keep up.  The weekend was busy for sure which started Friday night with a birthday celebration for good friend Kim and our little crew of 3 stayed up WAY too late.  As a result, Saturday morning came way to early and no one slept in despite all of Mommy & Daddy's prayers & wishful thinking.

Here is a glimpse of Marilyn... right now she is living the life of Riley - you know, no cares or worries in the world.  All she seems to do is sleep (all the time), eat, poop... rinse, lather, repeat!  But she does look cute doing it... even at 2 am when her and I have a nightly date.

 
 This is what the back of the bus wagon van Routon looks like now... Thomas is literally my backseat driver.
 Daddy just installed the NEW (thank god) DVD system because the old one was broken.  Thomas instantly took to the remote headset which allows me to listen to some music for a change instead of the movie.  Score one for Mommy... thanks Daddy for all the hard work.
 Another evening on the dock


 The prized catch O' the day... a Red fish!

 Marilyn continuing to enjoy lots of R&R!
 We had our first Tummy Time session today.
I was shocked that there was no screaming .
Instead, just a little cooing and attempts to lift her head & look around.
Tonight... we splurged and enjoyed a 5.59 lb live Maine Lobster.
There are no words to describe its yumminess! 

 Mmmmmm... yum!

2 comments:

Kady said...

I just love reading your blog and being able to see what is up with you guys. So glad you are recovering well, everyone is managing & having fun! Love & miss you guys!

Danifred said...

Looks like an amazing time. I bet the kids are going to miss those afternoons on the dock. And Miss M is just too cute!