Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Sweetness

Here is a picture that melts my heart... my baby girl and her Daddy!

Abbigail is unbelievable. I feel like it was just 3 weeks ago that she finally let go of the furniture & decided to give "walking" a try. Since then, the girl has gotten bold. Yes, she on occassion still walks like an orangatang with arms straight up in the air & hips shaking from side to side as she walks/staggers... but really she has gotten quite confident and isn't afraid to go anywhere - grass, cement driveway, asphalt street, stairs, etc. It's frightening. The other thing that is frightening is her eating. She eats like a truck driver. A bottomless pit. Anything table food seems to be to her liking and she can down a serious bottle with no problem. I will be sorely disappointed next month at her 1 year check up if she hasn't gained significant weight (if you remember she is sitting at the 5-10% of her age/weight/height). I need my little princess to back on some pounds. I guess time will tell.

No comments: