Friday, July 9, 2010

Normalcy

After returning back to the normal summer routine this last week following our vacation - I only have normal, boring mommy updates. Oh well... until the next exciting thing happens... here are a few pics from this week as we continue to enjoy our summer vacation.
Lazy at Grannie's house watching a movie one night
Poor Abbigail has had a bad rash for upwards of 2.5 weeks now. I have been thru 3 different brands of diaper rash cream - all of which have made very little difference (although the most recent is A+D and it has been the best so far). But low & behold, yesterday Abby went swimming in Nana's salt water pool and then we went to the beach where she was enjoying salt water of the Gulf. Since then - her poor little butt rash has seemed to dry out and is looking MUCH, MUCH better. Huh... why didn't I think of that? I guess we will be sure to do a lot of that this week so we can finally be done with this poor rash. Sorry for any of you who could care less about personal issues such as butt rashes... try to disregard.
Our redneck baby eating a frozen cherry treat outside last night. I figured I would save myself the headache of trying to stainfight a dirty shirt. This way I just have to scrub her down.


No comments: