Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What will you do next year in school?

In thinking ahead to next school year, I asked Thomas & Abby a round of questions to see what they were thinking...

Abby -
Q: What do you think you will learn in Kindergarten?
A: I don't know...I guess something.

Q: What are you excited about in Kindergarten?
A: taking the school bus, a new playground, playing with new friends, buying a new backpack, new folder, and a new lunchbox.

Q: What school are you going to next year?
A: Thomas' school in Florida

Thomas -
Q: What do you hope to learn in 2nd grade?
A: Learn about some famous people, how to multiply, learn about more websites, and how to make potions in science.

Q: What are you excited about in 2nd grade?
A: sitting next to my sister on the school bus, making new friends, finally wearing shorts to school

Q: Do you have any questions about next year?
A: Will my new teacher have any Kindles or KindleFires in the classroom?

I love their excitement and curiosity...

No comments: