Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Night Leftovers (To Do List edition)

  • Today was my last day of work.  Done. *sigh*
  • I've applied for 2 administrator positions so far back in my old school district.  I'm hopeful, but there is still a process and a time factor.
  • The growth spurts continue on with the kids.  They each grew 1"in less than 3 months.  That has been happening all year long.  At this rate, the kids are gonna be taller than me before their out of elementary school.
  • We are leaving Alaska in exactly 30 days.  Gheez All Mighty!
  • The packers & moving truck arrive in 3 weeks.  So.  Much. To. Do. Before. Then!
  • Summer is in full swing up here - more than 18.5 hours of daylight. 
  • For the first time in more than 3 years, I purchased new shorts with the anticipation of moving back to warm hot weather.  Now I just need to work on my tan.
  • Aside from his official retirement ceremony in late August, Brian will be wearing his uniform exactly 6 more times in his Air Force career. *sigh*
  • With work now over, my Moving To-Do List is fairly long.  The top priorities? #1 Continue to purge and sort.  #2 Make hotel reservations along our travel route... 3000 miles worth of roads.
  • It's early but it has become abundantly clear to Brian and I (as well as the dentist) that Thomas will need braces.  Yep, not even 7 years old yet and that's already on our radar.  Gheez.

No comments: