Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Night Leftovers (Valentine's Day edition)

  • Happy V-day peeps & loved ones.  I hope your day, and even your weekend, is filled with hugs, kisses, hand-holding, snuggles, quiet & loud moments alike... and chocolate, of course.  I know ours will be!
  • This week at work was exhausting - physically & emotionally.  Never, ever did I understand as a classroom teacher how much is on a school administrator's plate.  And so much of that has been difficult conversations with teachers, parents, and students this week.  When I say 'difficult' I'm talking about the kind of talks that make you lose sleep, choke back some tears and reflect on your own personal life & what your priorities are.
  • I'm proud to say that I'm now the official and outright full owner of my VW Routan.  All paid off baby!
  • This holiday weekend is filled with a new Alaskan adventure... More to come with pictures when we return.
  • Marilyn hasn't been able to shake her cold... poor girl has used so many tissues for boogies.
  • Less than 3 weeks until we head out of Alaska to defrost and enjoy seeing our loved ones again. 
  • Speaking of vacation, there are two ways to look at this picture. 1) the kids & us are super-duper excited for our trip home to the 850 or 2) we just got totally suckered at Target for these cute little kids luggage pieces.

No comments: