Let me give you some of the most recent inquiries:
- How old do you have to be to get married?
- How old do you have to be to die?
- Why is "so&so's" skin so brown and mine is more white?
- How was God born? Who is his mom?
- Why is that woman so fat?
- Why is water wet?
- Will we see Booker & Ziggy up in heaven when we die?
- Are we having any more babies?
For the record, I try to keep the explanations simple. Despite his abstract questions, I know that he's still a literal, concrete thinker for the most part. And... he's still my little baby boy. Well, at least I still want to think so.