Thursday, June 27, 2013

You are my sunshine

Dear Brian,
You are my sunshine.
Not only that, but you are the:
Cookies to my milk.
Cup to my cake.
Cheesy to my poof.
Shake to my bake.
Peanut to my butter.
Ketchup to my fries.
Pop to my corn.
Beat of my heart!

I just want to remind you that after almost 10 years of knowing & loving you, you mean the world to me.  You are my best friend, my confidant, my partner-in-crime, my motivator, my support system, my voice-of-reason, my sounding board, my better half and my lover. 

Over this last decade, we've endured countless joys & blessings (3 in particular), several dark & lonely times (saying goodbye to our beloved Booker & Ziggy, as well as years of separation due to deployments & TDYs), and we know even more love today than the day that we said "I do" next to the water with our family & friends by our side.

I'm sharing this with you and the kids today because I want them to know how wonderful we are together.  What our family has been built on is nothing less than a rock solid foundation made of love & trust.  I know I tell "I love you" every day - several times a day.  But today I want to make sure you know just how much that means... I. LOVE. YOU. 

I love you. Unconditionally. And for our entire lifetime together.



No comments: