Sunday, June 23, 2013

DJ TJ

It's no secret that Thomas loves music.  LOVES.  IT!
In the car.  On the iPod.  While watching TV.  Makes no difference.  He loves music. 
And any kind.  Hip Hop.  Rock.  Country... especially Country.

I'm not sure whether to call him DJ "Jazzy TJ" because of how much he likes to dance, groove or "bust a move," as he says.  As many of you who follow our blog have seen, he dances & sings all of the time.  Case in point is here, here, and here.

On the other hand, it sure would be fitting to call him DJ "Cowboy TJ" because of his love of country music.  Not sure if that's because the car radio is tuned in to mostly country stations, or when he grabs my iPod/iPad/iPhone, there's an awful lot of country on my playlists or even because CMT is on the TV pretty often.  Either way, I'm fairly certain Brian and I are guilty of making him like country music so much.

What also makes him quite the contender for being a DJ is he can almost certainly name a song when the first few cords of music are played.  It blows my mind.  And most of those songs he can tell you the artist.  Music lover for sure.

Just a thought here, but... I'm thinking this boy is gonna have to go to a concert sooner than most of his 1st grade peers.



No comments: