Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday spirit is in the house

[Note: my computer crashed this week.  Literally, it is dead & no longer moving, breathing, working.  Hence the lack of blogs & today's catch up round.  Those of you who are avid blog readers, be patient because I'm not sure how often I can blog now or when I will get a new computer].

As we grow closer and closer to the big holiday, it is apparent all over the house that Christmas time is here!
 
Here are some special "thank you" gifts for our teachers, TAs, speech therapist and their favorite Ms. Mindy who has watched the girls all semester long while I was interning!  The kids helped fill all the yummies for some hot chocolate treats!
 We have a new tradition that just began in our house this year...
The Elf on the Shelf!
Our Elf's name is Rumphy, which was suggested by Abby and agreed by everyone.
And as expected (and warned by many of my friends), I have already jumped out of bed in the middle of the night, out of a dead sleep, after realizing I had not moved him.

And to put a smile on your face & give you a holiday giggle, here is Abby's rendition of "Santa Claus is coming to town!"
[Note: Turn up the volume]
Her favorite and only line of the song is "ya better not pout, ya better not cry, 'cause Santa is coming to town"





No comments: