Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy birthday & holding!

We celebrated a birthday this week in the house... let's just say its the person who is the oldest of all of us (even if its only by 9 months)! 
Here's to your 39th year and holding tightly to those 30s!
 
(Horrible quality pictures for this post... sorry, I was off my game)
 
PRESENTS!!!
Nothing like some birthday morning snuggles & kisses to start your day!
 Nothing better than snuggles under a warm blanket with Daddy!
 And in true Brian fashion, he likes to cook his own birthday dinner...
Steak & lobster.
Yes, he is very, very spoiled.
Happy Birthday to...
the love of my life,
my best friend,
the wonderful father to my children,
The hardest working man I know,
The provider for our family.
 
Hoping this last year of your 30s is filled with even more love, more adventure & more steak & seafood than possible!

No comments: