Thursday, December 27, 2012

Down hill action

 Just as the Christmas food coma began to set in and the lack of fresh, cold air {because of opening presents throughout the day} started to affect my thinking, we headed outside today to get some exercise and enjoy the fresh snow.

For every thousand photos that I take of the kids, there ends up being one {OK, maybe two} that has all 3 precious smiles looking at the camera that melts my heart.



 After sitting still and flashing their sweet smiles for less than a minute, the downhill action began.
Downhill "rolling" action, that is.
 While the other two crazies were becoming little mini-snowballs, this sweet baby stayed put on the hill and just giggled for me
 We also enjoyed some real downhill action on the sledding hill. 
There is no doubt that my Florida children have assimilated quite well to the outdoor life of Alaska!
 
 
 
 

No comments: