Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend recap

Saturday involved going to a double birthday party for our good friends, Chris & Nikki.
As usual, my kids had a great time and Brian & I enjoyed some much needed relaxing time with many of our good friends there.

Jeeps to ride in & drive...
 ... even little girlie ones.
 Bouncy castles
 A very protective brother making sure his little sister is secure.
 After staying busy at the house Sunday morning, the afternoon was filled with pool time, a BBQ and bike riding all at Grannie's house. 
It just doesn't get any better than this...





 Daddy & his mini-me!
 A very determined girl
 ... but oh so sweet looking.
 ... or maybe I should say sneaky, devilish, and up-to-no-good.
Look at this face.
Brian and I are in for some bad teenage years with Abbigail.

No comments: