Sunday, May 29, 2011

one extra

I'm just gonna be honest... this blog entry is not going to have much substance other than really cute baby pictures.  I know - come on Michelle - can't you write about something with meaning?
I promise.  I will.
I'm just trying to catch up on sleep and enjoy every precious moment with each of my 3 munchkins.
I have a million thoughts rolling through my head...
this week, I'll be sure to spill them out to you!
Meanwhile... here is a peek at life inside the Heck home this week with one extra munchkin.

 Lots of kisses from her big sister (and big brother)

 Abby has absolutely surprised us this week at how much she wants to be with the baby.
She is a huge helper.
Always wants to kiss her.
Pat her on the back to help burb her.
Read to her.
Abby is really taking this "big sister" duty serious.

 Daddy and his girls.
Notice too that Daddy has mastered multi-tasking.
Newborn, toddler, iPhone...
Who said that we are outnumbered and out manned?

No comments: