Sunday, May 15, 2011

Biker boys & girl

What a great day.  I love when I get to spend an entire day with my hubby and kids.  The morning flew by with Thomas & me building Abby a new toy shelf for her bedroom (because we removed her changing table & rocker that we will be using in the baby's room).  We also stayed busy with housework & yard work, checking the crab cages and then lots (and LOTS) of bike riding.

 He is now MUCH faster, much more sturdy, and far more confident than before...


Doing a break check with Daddy...
 And no, this isn't a joke!
Abbigail got up on the bike all by herself and then wanted to ride.
OMG little girl!
I told her that she would absolutely NOT be getting a bike until she started talking...
I don't care how advanced she is or how cute she is!

 And then there is Daddy...what a joker!
I told him that I might use his bike riding pictures as blackmail one day.
You gotta laugh though...
 Abbigail sure did!

No comments: