Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Truthful Tuesdays - Most Common Things

For this week's Truthful Tuesday, I thought it would be enlightening for you to see what the most common things seen in our house are.  By common, I mean the most used, most worn, or even most often eaten/drank.

This is my staple item.  This is a must in my coffee each morning.
Without it, a cup of coffee just isn't a cup of coffee.
Without it, there is no enjoyment with my cup 'o Joe!
 2 items... grapes & yogurt.
Everyone in our house eats these...
this is certainly something that needs to be stocked up on weekly!
 The hubby's daily uniform.
Even Thomas & Abby know that this is what Daddy wears everyday.
 A match made in heaven.
OK... that sounds cheesy... but its true...
Hubby & I have the iPhones and they are wonderful & they make things so convenient.
 Water bottles
One of these always comes to school with me totally filled;
One always goes to work with Daddy;
We even have them filled when we are working around the house.
 Books.
All kinds of books.
Abby has a gazillion.
And she loves everyone of them.
Thomas has twice as many books as Abby.
He, also, loves his books.
Last but not least...
Abby's NUKs.
She is starting to become a NUK hoarder.
I'm going to have to intervene in the very near future.
Matter of fact, we have been warned several times now by our pediatrician to get rid of them before the baby arrives.  Apparently it could be a serious situation if not handled soon.  Crap.  I was hoping not to have to deal with this issue yet.
Regardless, this is a very common thing you see in our house.
The NUK.

No comments: