Friday, May 20, 2011

The Von Trapp Children?

Spring school pictures just arrived today.  Deep down I'm sucker for buying these pictures.  However, it is a blessing I have an awesome scanner/printer that allows me to copy and make whatever size pictures that I want as well as sending them out digitally to my family.  I feel like I did good today though... I bought only my favorites:

Abbigail & Thomas together
Don't the kids look like they are part of the Sound of Music?  Didn't mean to dress them so they looked like they were some of the Von Trapp children... opps!
Matter of fact, Thomas is looking like he just got done hiking in the Swiss Alps,
but ohhhhh what a cutie smile.
Abbigail, sporting her black Mary Jane shoes & messy hair, is looking like the youngest Von Trapp girl...
if only she could sing (and talk)!

No comments: