Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

To all the unselfish moms out there...who traded sleep for dark circles, new haircuts for a ponytail, long showers for quick ones, late nights for early mornings, designer bags for diaper bags, and wouldn't change a thing...
Happy Mother's Day!
Becoming a mom has been the most rewarding, demanding, fulfilling, stressful, purifying, natural, difficult, simple, exciting thing that I have ever done with my life...
And I wouldn't trade it for the world. 
Not for a million dollars.
My two children light up my world even on the darkest days.  They make me giggle and crack up at the smallest things they say and do.  They make me reflect so often on how simple a child's life is and how they see the rest of the world for what it really is (and nothing more).  My two children make me a better person.  They love me for me and don't care if I'm dressed up or down.
As a mom, I'm the luckiest person in the world.
Today was a really good day.
On top of that, I got to spend most of the day with my own mom.  Thank you for everything you have done for me Mom... I am eternally grateful.  I love you.

No comments: