Sunday, September 26, 2010

My new favorite toy

Here it is - the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5!  This is my upgrade camera after the slight mishap this summer when the last one accidently dropped into the Bay.  Oops.  I'm not complaining now.  It may have taken a few months, but at least my hubby was kind enough to lend me his little Kodak Easy Share (I call it the rinky-dink one he takes to the desert with him).  But none the less... it did the job. 

However... now I'm really in action.  I can't wait to start snapping away!  Hopefuylly this week I will have Professional looking pictures to upload.  Ha... who am I kidding... they will never be professional... but at least they will look 10x better than what I have been taking.  I'm way excited!  Watch out Thomas & Abbigail... Mommy has a new camera and she's not afraid to use it!

No comments: